Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Run

That was my face happy to be done with my run. I figured why not run on Halloween plus I had a pumpkin shirt to wear. I was running a different route this time. Less than a mile into my run, I head one way and realize that there's a coyote running around. It wasn't heading towards me, but it was pretty close. I've heard of coyotes running around my neighborhood, but at night. I didn't think it would be walking around in broad daylight. That was my cue to head home. I ran as fast as my little legs could. I hope the coyote didn't get hurt itself or hurt anything because there was lots of people walking their dogs out that morning. Not sure why coyotes are running around the burbs'. Well this is a wake up call to do more cross training and tempo runs. Glad I finished my 2 miles for the Tone It Up #100forcharity. Now I'm just not sure if I'm going to be running outside anymore. I may go back to running at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment